| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 92.4mm (3.6in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:47.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Wainuiomata, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Wainuiomata:
- Linden, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 7 kms (4.3 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 7 kms (4.3 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 7 kms (4.3 miles) NW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 5.9 kms (3.6 miles) WNW
- Karori Reservoir, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.3 miles) W
- Wellington, New Zealand - 17.3 kms (10.8 miles) W
- Wellington Aero, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) WSW
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 13.4 kms (8.3 miles) WSW
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 18.7 kms (11.6 miles) SSW